- Portable density measurement (ASTM D7777, IP 559)
- Density measurement (ASTM D4052, ASTM D1250)
- Multiparameter measurement (density, refractive index, pH)
- Automatic atmospheric distillation (ASTM D86)
- Oxidation stability (ASTM D7525)
- Density at process conditions
- Refractive index (ASTM D1218, UOP 816)
- Sample preparation for gasoline sample using microwave assisted digestion (ASTM D7876, EPA 3052)
DMA 35 Ex Petrol
The DMA 35 portable density meter measures the density, SG and °API of samples on-site within seconds. The intrinsically safe instrument (ATEX-marking II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4) has a special housing, resistant to petroleum samples. It is therefore perfectly suitable for measuring petroleum samples in hazardous areas. The integrated RFID interface enables quick sample identification (e.g. tank number) before measurement. Measured results can be stored and printed or exported to a PC wirelessly via IrDA later on. The instrument fully complies with the ASTM D7777 standard.
Repeatability s. d.:
0 g/cm3 to 3 g/cm3
Minimum sample volume:
Benefits of DMA 35 Ex Petrol at Gasoline sweetening, treating & blending
The DMA 35 Ex Petrol portable density meter measures the API gravity, API SG or API density (calculated from true density) of gasolines (product group B: refined products) directly at the sampling location. Especially during blending a quick density check is perfectly suitable for judging the status of blending based on the noticeable stratification of density layers within a tank. It automatically displays the measured value, already compensated to your reference temperature of choice.