- Portable density measurement (ASTM D7777, IP 559)
- Density measurement (ASTM D4052, ASTM D1250)
- Multiparameter measurement (density, refractive index, pH)
- Density at process conditions
- Density of heavy samples
- Refractive index of hydrocarbon liquids and characterization of petroleum oils (ASTM D1218, UOP 816, ASTM D3238, ASTM D2140)
DMA 35 Ex Petrol
The DMA 35 portable density meter measures the density, SG and °API of samples on-site within seconds. The intrinsically safe instrument (ATEX-marking II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4) has a special housing, resistant to petroleum samples. It is therefore perfectly suitable for measuring petroleum samples in hazardous areas. The integrated RFID interface enables quick sample identification (e.g. tank number) before measurement. Measured results can be stored and printed or exported to a PC wirelessly via IrDA later on. The instrument fully complies with the ASTM D7777 standard.
Repeatability s. d.:
0 g/cm3 to 3 g/cm3
Minimum sample volume:
Benefits of DMA 35 Ex Petrol at Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC)
The DMA 35 Ex Petrol portable density meter measures the API gravity, API SG or API density (calculated from true density) of the different liquid fractions (product group B: refined products) directly at the sampling location for quick identification. It automatically displays the measured value, already compensated to your reference temperature of choice.